The Attorney's perspective- Learn what every Realtor must know!
- Telephone calls are not enough under law, this session reviews each of the legal notices provided under statute, and examples of when they are best used.
- An overview of the Eviction process: submitting notices, filing procedures, associated costs, and managing risk
- Step-by-step analysis of how to address units that are in foreclosure
- Identifying behavior that constitutes abandonment, and protecting landlords from future lawsuits
- Find out when it makes sense to accept Section 8 Tenants—and how to protect your clients from the worst case scenarios
Presented by: Jennifer Cunha, Esq.